Saturday, 12 August 2017

Visiting Hermitage Rd Coffee & Bagels, Hitchin

On a summer weekend when the weather isn't amazing, I really don't think there is much better than finding an independent coffee shop / restaurant and exploring a new town or city. Although Hitchin isn't far from where I live, for some reason I hadn't been before. I had no idea it was full of such gorgeous shops and cafes!

I came across Hermitage Rd coffee & bagel shop on instagram and straight away decided I had to visit. I showed dad and he was just as excited! It was so hard not to photograph everything in sight; the whole place was filled with gorgeous home-wear and they even had vegan options in the cafe! I had an avocado & red onion bagel with an oat milk iced mocha, delicious!





Behind the cafe was a home-wear shop filled with everything you could ever wish for in terms of decor. From succulents to kids toys to cushions, it was my idea of heaven. The style of items reminded me of Homesense, which is my favourite shop ever. So of course I loved it! 



Any body products with this kind of packaging always catch my attention...




The cutest little succulents. My lovely mum got me a fake one, I guess she doesn't trust me with a live one just yet!


These light bulb style vases would look gorgeous with a flower in on a wooden shelf..


Very quirky jewellery - I wish I could pull this off!


Gorgeous plant bag - such a nice size.


Where flowers bloom, so does hope. Love this plant pot & inspo!




If you are ever in or near Hitchin, I totally recommend checking this place out. It is worth a trip and Hitchin is a lovely place with all kinds of independent stores like Jolly Brown Vintage and Gatefold Record store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS