Friday, 13 January 2017

Finding Spring Inspiration with StyleWe



I find it takes me a while to adjust from wearing big jumpers and as many layers as I can find to keep warm in the winter to spring clothing. Spring isn't warm but it also isn't freezing, so I find it quite hard to shop for. StyleWe have some gorgeous clothing for this time of year and they feature independent fashion designers which is really nice as well!

I have been loving embroidered pieces lately and they have some amazing items. I think that anything with embroidered flowers in light colours will be ideal for Spring.

This year I would like to get more confident in wearing different outfits. I am guilty of changing into jeans and a t shirt whenever I want to leave the house purely down to body confidence, but this year I am going to change that. I want to find new clothes that are unique but comfortable. One item of clothing that I have always wanted to own is a one piece jumpsuit, which StyleWe have so many of! I think that they are great for Spring and Summer, and would be perfect for a festival outfit. StyleWe also have a whole selection of petite jumpsuit's too. Here are a few of my favourite pieces from their website.









I genuinely love these jumpsuits and just looking at them is making me feel so exciting about rearranging my wardrobe all ready for Spring / Summer weather.

One Piece Jumpsuit
Petite Jumpsuit


What is your favourite item of clothing for the transition from Winter to Spring? Let me know in the comments!

Kate x

This is a sponsored post.

2 comments :

  1. Oh man, I don't even know what I wear in spring, haha. I find for me jeans are always a good choice. And then whatever you choose for your top is usually fine. The real struggle, here in Canada, is deciding which jacket to wear ;) Spring jacket? Winter parka? Rain coat? You just never know!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Not going to lie - coats are definitely necessary in England as well!

      Delete