Saturday, 6 August 2016

Illustrators : Work I Love

I am constantly scanning pinterest and instagram for new inspiring illustrations. I love finding new work that gives me that push to pick up a paintbrush and have a go myself. Here are some of the best illustrators that I have found lately. You can click the image or name to be directed to where I found the image if you want to find out more about the artists!


Kathrin Honesta

This is one of those images that I can't help myself from staring at again and again. Every time I see it I want to explore the little details. I love the pastel colours and her rosy cheeks. The sketchy effect works so well and you can just tell how much time went into creating it. I love all of her illustrations and I highly recommend clicking her name to find more. Obsessed.





Being the doggie lover I am, I love all pup illustrations. I found this one even more adorable and I love the colour scheme! I really like when illustrators don't match up the colour with the outline, I think it gives it such a nice look. I would definitely buy this if it was on a phone case! 



I think that I might have a bit of an addiction to Fran Meneses' life. I love her youtube, instagram, blog, tumblr. I can't stop looking at all of her beautiful illustrations! She has such a unique style and I could spot one of her illustrations from a mile away. At the time that I am writing this, her etsy shop is currently closed, but as soon as it is open I will be buying myself some lovely frannerd goodies! 



Do you have a favourite illustrator? Let me know in the comments!


Kate x






SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments :

  1. I saw your comment on my site and I popped over to your blog:) I love these illustrators as well, thank you for sharing such lovely content!

    ReplyDelete